As you can see-- his colors changed a bit ; v ; //casually deletes the PV
OMG SORRY I ONLY SKETCHED HIS BUST-UP
►►Name: Lydell Hakkotsu
►►Weight: 78 kg
►►Occupation: Funeral Director //SHOT
►►Mage Type: Warlock
►►Soul Charm: Skeleton keychain
►►Mage Theme: Death [if that isn't obvious //kicked]
►►Mage Weapon: His hands [?] [he doesn't need a summoner weapon]
►►Familiar Spirit: Cerberus [a hellhound, obviously] REF SHEET TBA
► Inflicting pain by touch.
Due to Lydell's way of death, whenever he transforms into his Mage form, he inflicts pain to whatever living being he touches, except his familiar [and apparently Noah as well].
And it is no ordinary pain. The pain Lydell's touch causes is intense, overwhelming and agonizing, a pain no one would have ever felt before.
That is why he tends to treasure his "personal space", even if he's not in his Mage form, since he can't shake off the habit of not touching anything living.
Lydell's magic materializes itself in the form of purplish gleaming smoke around his hands.
Whenever he snaps his fingers and thinks about the target he wants to hit, an explosion which causes this smoke will come out of nowhere, usually hitting his target, if it doesn't move too fast.
In case it does, his explosions are quite strong and the following blast wave will at least hurl his target a few meters back, if not even injure it.
Lydell is also able to produce and form the smoke at his leisure.
By concentrating some of his smoke around his feet, Lydell is capable of walking through the air, not floating, but literally walking.
Though he tends to never use this spell, except if he is tossed half across the street by some monster and has to break his fall or other emergency situations.
►►Personality [since it doesn't change]:He's one of the quiet guys. Always polite, always level-headed and considerate with a tendency to put great stress on punctuality, Lydell is quite the gentleman and knows the dos and don'ts. With the pretty intimidating, icy aura he displays and his usually strict, firm and almost grim gaze he treasures his personal space a lot and you will notice that he is very unapproachable and distant, mostly keeps an indifferent expression and never seems truly moved or shaken by something, even his voice remains monotonous. He never really reveals his innermost thoughts and feelings, but always keeps that to himself, like a locked-down safe, he prefers to stay away from people and be alone, do his thing and not be disturbed by anybody, thus he might just walk away from you if you annoy him.
In addition Lydell is a very stubborn person who rarely listens to anyone, only in case they gained his admiration, and also quite convincing, crushing you if you ever argue with him.
If you can get through that thick cover of his though, you will find a very loving, caring, kind person, with a slight weakness for tiny, cute dogs, who might even smile for you once or twice [by the way, his smiles are very pretty, you should try to make him smile for you //shot].
Lydell used to be a little more open towards other people, although he always had this certain distance towards others, but he smiled more often and was considered friendly and nice, but ever since his death, Lydell changed into a loner, convinced that he's better off alone after all the shit that happened in his life.
But if you keep trying, you might be able to warm him up and if you do, you will have found a great friend who will literally do anything for you in order to keep you happy and safe, so it's worth all the effort. Also, he has a very strong sense of justice and a huge protective instinct and if you become really dear to him, he will get sightly possessive.
Oh and, if you ever happen to touch certain topics, Lydell might react really quick-tempered and impulsive and go from calm and collected to a flaming rage and trust me, you don't want to be around him if he's angry.
►►Likes / Dislikes:
[+] Noah [link tba]
[+] Cerberus [link tba]
[+] reading / books
[+] Noah's cooking
[+] anything Japanese
[+] melon bread
[+] sweet food [he's got a sweet tooth]
[+] pianos/ piano music
[+] dark colors
[+] inconspicuous clothes [everything he has is dull OTL]
[+] his car [damage it and you're dead]
[+] quiet places
[+] taking relaxation baths
[+] reading in the bathub [he always does that]
[+] Punkrock and similar genres [bands like Maximum the Hormone etc.]
[+] alcohol [not too much, but enough to have fun]
[+] dancing [hey, don't ask me, he's a complicated person]
[+] his smartphone [he needs it to live I swear]
[+] seeing other people smile
[+] small, cute dogs [his weakness]
[-] people abusing his personal space [just gtfo]
[-] shopping [a waste of time if you ask him]
[-] his Magic
[-] being randomly touched by people [don't do it pls]
[-] crowded places [too many people, too little space]
[-] his job
[-] someone damaging /destroying books [he'll raise hell]
[-] colorful clothes [too flashy for him
though they suit him a lot //kicked]
[-] nightmares [a daily thing for him]
[-] buying new clothes [a waste of money]
[-] someone hurting Cerberus [again, you're dead]
[-] someone wanting to braid/ tie his hair
[-] being spoiled [I can stand on my own two feet, thank you]
[-] his own birthday
[-] annoying, persistent, noise dorks
►►History: Go read here: [link]
- he speaks Japanese fluently [in case we are not in Japan //SHOT]
- he always wears a black suit, black tie, black patent-leather shoes and a white buttoned shirt in his Normal form
- he wears glasses whenever he's reading [actually has to wear glasses but finds them unpractical]
- you will never hear any birds singing when he's around
- animals avoid him in general [except for Cerberus]
- he has a fairly big and pretty house
- he can dance pretty well [if it comes to standard dances like waltz or disco fox]
- he tends to sing along unwittingly if there's a song he likes [he just really gets into some music, okay? //weeps]
- he can scream [in the musical sense; pff- again, don't ask me why]
- he can hit pretty high notes
- before he died his eyes used to be green
- his Magic uses his life energy as its source, thus if he stays in his Mage form for too long, he tends to lose consciousness [his life energy recovers when he's in his Normal form again]
- if he really is in a rage it might happen that his touches start to hurt [aka. his Magic somehow gets out of control]
- in his Mage form his whole body skeletonized except for his face [that's also why he hates to take his clothes off in his Mage form]
- the cape of his Mage form has a hood [he usually wears it]
- he tends to spoil the hell out of Cerberus
- he used to be in his high school's boxing team [and his punches are still pretty hard, be careful]
- he can play the piano [his girlfriend taught him]
- voice sample: Rokuchounen to Ichiya Monogatari - Choumiryou
Lydell Hakkotsu © mePlease do not use, trace, sell, copy, make bases out of any of my art, claim my art as yours or repost without my permission on any website including dA, tumblr, etc.